Julphar Bangladesh Ltd.
Additional OffersShow all
It is not known whether it is safe to consume alcohol with Hepcee. Please consult your doctor.
Hepcee is generally considered safe to use during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effects to the developing baby; however, there ... View More
Hepcee is probably safe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent any significant risk to the baby.
Hepcee may cause side effects which could affect your ability to drive. Hepcee, when taken together with other medicines for the treatment of hepatitis ... View More
Hepcee should be used with caution in patients with severe kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Hepcee may be needed. Please consult your doctor. Limited ... View More
Hepcee is safe to use in patients with liver disease. No dose adjustment of Hepcee is recommended.
Hepcee is an antiviral medication. It is used along with other medications for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection. It works by l... View More
Uses of Hepcee
- Chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection
Side effects of Hepcee
- Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
- Anemia (low number of red blood cells)
How to use Hepcee
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Hepcee is to be taken with... View More
How Hepcee works
Hepcee is an antiviral medication. It works by lowering a load of hepatitis C virus in the body and removing the virus from the blood over a period of t... View More
What if you forget to take Hepcee?
If you miss a dose of Hepcee, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your re... View More
- Hepcee is used along with other medications for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- It has fewer side effects compared to other similar medications.
- Take it with food, preferably at the same time everyday.
- You will usually need to take this medicine every day for either 12 or 24 weeks.
- It may cause fatigue, dizziness, and blurred vision. Don't drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Your doctor may monitor your liver function and the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body regularly.
- Do not stop taking Hepcee without your doctor's advice.
Chronic Hepatitis C, Patients with hepatocellular carcinoma awaiting liver transplantation
Should be taken with food.
Oral Chronic Hepatitis C One 400 mg tablet taken once daily with or without food - Should be used in combination with Ribavirin or in combination wit... View More
Safety and efficacy not established
When Sofosbivur is used in combination with Ribavirin or Peginterferon alfa/Ribavirin, the contraindications applicable to those agents are applicable t... View More
Mode of Action
Nucleotide prodrug that undergoes metabolism to the active uridine analog triphosphate, an inhibitor of HCV NS5B RNA-dependent polymerase; its inhibitio... View More
Pregnancy: Ribavirin may cause birth defects and fetal death and animal studies have shown interferons have abortifacient effects; avoid pregnancy in fe... View More
>10% Sofosbuvir plus ribavarin (12 weeks) Fatigue (38%),Headache (24%),Nausea (22%),Insomnia (15%),Pruritus (11%),Sofosbuvir plus ribavarin (24 weeks)... View More
Pregnancy Category Note
Pregnancy Category: B; Category X when used in combination with ribavirin or peginterferon alfa/ribavirin
Reduced therapeutic effect w/ drugs that are potent P-gp inducers in the intestine (eg rifampicin, St. John's wort, carbamazepine & phenytoin), modafini... View More
Alternative brand for Hepcee
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More