Insulet ASP 30/70100IU/ml
Additional OffersShow all
It is unsafe to consume alcohol with Insulet ASP 30/70.
Insulet ASP 30/70 is generally considered safe to use during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effects to the developing baby; howe... View More
Insulet ASP 30/70 is safe to use during breastfeeding. Human studies suggest that the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in a significant amount and... View More
Your ability to drive may be affected if your blood sugar is too low or too high. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
Insulet ASP 30/70 should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Insulet ASP 30/70 may be needed. Please consult your d... View More
Insulet ASP 30/70 should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Insulet ASP 30/70 may be needed. Please consult your do... View More
Insulet ASP 30/70 is used for the treatment of blood sugar control in people with type 1 and type 2 diabetes mellitus. It is a fast-acting type of insul... View More
Uses of Insulet ASP 30/70
- Diabetes mellitus (Type 1 & Type 2)
Side effects of Insulet ASP 30/70
- Hypoglycemia (low blood glucose level)
- Lipodystrophy (skin thickening or pits at the injection site)
- Injection site allergic reaction
How to use Insulet ASP 30/70
Your doctor or nurse will guide you how to use this medicine.
How Insulet ASP 30/70 works
Insulet ASP 30/70 is fast-acting insulin. It starts working within 10-20 minutes after injection. It works like your body's natural insulin. Insulin fac... View More
What if you forget to take Insulet ASP 30/70?
If you have missed a dose of Insulet ASP 30/70, your blood sugar level may become too high (hyperglycemia). Check your blood sugar and then take the nex... View More
- Take it 15 minutes before a meal or within 20 minutes after starting a meal.
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level) is a common side effect. Monitor your blood sugar level regularly.
- Always carry some sugary food or fruit juice with you in case you experience hypoglycemia symptoms such as cold sweats, cool pale skin, tremors, weaknes... View More
- Injection below the skin of the abdomen results in faster absorption than other injection sites.
- Injection sites must be rotated to prevent hard lumps from developing at one site.
- Opened vials/cartridges stay good at room temperature for up to 4 weeks, while unopened vials must be placed in the refrigerator (2°C–8°C).
- Do not use it if the preparation is no longer clear and colorless or if it contains particles.
SC injection Should be taken with food. Administer immediately within 5-10 minutes before a meal. When administered by SC injection, insulin aspart s... View More
Subcutaneous Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus Improvement of glycemic control in adults and children with diabetes mellitus May administer 0.2-0.6 unit/kg/da... View More
Subcutaneous Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus Improvement of glycemic control in adults and children with diabetes mellitus >2 years: May require 0.8-1.2 uni... View More
Renal impairment: Dose adjustments may be needed.
Hypoglycaemia. Hypersensitivity to any of the components.
Mode of Action
Insulin aspart, a rapid-acting analog of human insulin, lowers blood glucose levels; it regulates carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism by inhibiting... View More
Pregnancy (insulin requirements tend to fall during the 1st trimester, increase during the 2nd and 3rd) and lactation. Caution with decreased insulin re... View More
Allergic reactions. Injection site reaction, lipodystrophy, pruritus, rash, lipoatrophy, hypokalaemia, blurred vision. Hypoglycaemia, insulin resistance... View More
Effects may be increased by: oral antidiabetic agents, ACE inhibitors, disopyramide, fibrates, fluoxetine, MAOIs, propoxyphene, salicylates, somatostati... View More
Alternative brand for Insulet ASP 30/70
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More