Beacon Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Additional OffersShow all
It is not known whether it is safe to consume alcohol with Linamide 10. Please consult your doctor.
Linamide 10 is highly unsafe to use during pregnancy. Seek your doctor's advice as studies on pregnant women and animals have shown significant harmful ... View More
Linamide 10 is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug may pass into the breastmilk and harm the baby.
Linamide 10 may cause side effects which could affect your ability to drive. You may feel dizzy, tired, sleepy, have vertigo or blurred vision after tak... View More
Linamide 10 should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Linamide 10 may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Linamide 10 should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Linamide 10 may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Linamide 10 is used in the treatment of multiple myeloma and lepra reaction. This medicine belongs to a group of medicines which affect how your immune ... View More
Uses of Linamide 10
- Multiple myeloma
- Lepra reaction
Side effects of Linamide 10
- Edema (swelling)
- Loss of appetite
- Decreased white blood cell count
- Decreased calcium level in blood
- Weight gain
- Muscle weakness
- Blood clots
- Dry skin
- Weight loss
- Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils)
How to use Linamide 10
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Do not chew, crush or break it. Linamide 10 may be taken with or without food, bu... View More
How Linamide 10 works
Linamide 10 is an anti-cancer medication. It works by enhancing the immune system that indirectly attacks the cancer cells. It prevents the growth of ne... View More
- You may be monitored with regular blood tests before and during the treatment as lenalidomide may cause a fall in the white blood cells and platelets, r... View More
- Avoid activities that may cause bruising or injury and avoid contact with people who have colds or infections.
- It makes your skin sensitive towards sunlight. Apply sunscreen or wear protective while going out.
- It may cause dehydration. Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated while taking medication.
- It is not recommended for use in children and adolescents under 18 years.
- You should use proper contraceptive methods at least 4 weeks before, during and until 4 weeks after stopping treatment.
- Woman of childbearing potential will be required to undergo pregnancy tests before and after the treatment.
- You should inform your doctor or dentist that you are taking Linamide 10 before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- It may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- You may be at risk of developing acute myelogenous leukemia, Hodgkin lymphoma tumor lysis syndrome, fatal liver problems, severe skin reactions, and fat... View More
Myelodysplastic disease, Multiple myeloma
May be taken with or without food. Swallow whole, do not break/chew/open.
Oral Myelodysplastic disease Adult: Initially, 10 mg once daily for 21 consecutive days of repeated 28-day cycle. Multiple myeloma Adult: In combi... View More
<18 years old: Safety and efficacy not established
Myelodysplastic disease: Moderate: 5 mg once daily. Severe (not requiring dialysis): 5 mg every other day. End-stage renal disease: 5 mg 3 times/wk... View More
Pregnancy and lactation; sexually active women of childbearing potential not using 2 forms of contraception. Demonstrated hypersensitivity (eg, angioed... View More
Mode of Action
Lenalidomide, a thalidomide analogue, is an immunomodulatory agent w/ antiangiogenic and antineoplastic property. It inhibits proinflammatory cytokines... View More
Potential for human birth defects Analog of thalidomide, a known human teratogen that causes severe, life-threatening human birth defects. Avoid durin... View More
>10% Thrombocytopenia (62%),Neutropenia (59%),Diarrhea (48%),Pruritus (42%),Nausea (35%),Rash (35%),Fatigue (31%),Constipation (24%),Arthralgia (22%),B... View More
May increase risk of thrombosis w/ erythropoietic agents. May increase plasma concentration of digoxin, ketoconazole, itraconazole, ciclosporin, verapam... View More
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More