The ACME Laboratories Ltd.
Additional OffersShow all
It is not known whether it is safe to consume alcohol with Milast-A. Please consult your doctor.
Milast-A may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the developin... View More
Milast-A is probably unsafe to use during breastfeeding. Limited human data suggests that the drug may pass into the breastmilk and harm the baby.
Milast-A does not usually affect your ability to drive.
Milast-A is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Milast-A is recommended.
Milast-A should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Milast-A may be needed. Please consult your doctor. Use of Milas... View More
Milast-A is used to prevent chronic obstructive pulmonary disease(COPD), group of lung disorders in which the flow of air to the lungs is blocked and ch... View More
Uses of Milast-A
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
Side effects of Milast-A
- Weight loss
- Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
- Back pain
- Decreased appetite
How to use Milast-A
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Milast-A may be taken with... View More
How Milast-A works
Milast-A works by relaxing the muscles in the walls of the airways. This opens the airways and makes breathing easier.
- Roflumilast is not effective and should not be used for sudden attacks of breathlessness (acute bronchospasm).
- You should not take roflumilast if you have a history of depression and suicidal behavior/thoughts.
- You should have your weight monitored regularly. Stop taking roflumilast and seek advice if you experience unexplained and significant weight loss while... View More
- Roflumilast controls COPD but does not cure it. It is important to continue taking roflumilast even if you feel well unless advised otherwise.
- Roflumilast may cause dizziness, which can aggravate with alcohol intake. Do not drive or operate any machinery until you feel fine.
- You should not take roflumilast if you have any serious disease affecting your immune system (HIV, multiple sclerosis, lupus erythematosus, progressive ... View More
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Reduction of frequency of exacerbations or worsening of symptoms 500 mcg PO once daily
Safety and efficacy not established
Roflumilast is contraindicated to patients with a history of hypersensitivity to Roflumilast or any of other ingredients of the tablet and if a patient ... View More
Mode of Action
Selective phosphodiesterase (PDE)-4 inhibitor; PDE-4 inhibition leads to accumulation of intracellular cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) in lung tis... View More
Roflumilast is not a bronchodilator and should not be used for the treatment of a sudden attack of breathlessness. Patients treated with this drug shoul... View More
1-10% Diarrhea (9.5%),Weight loss (7.5%),Nausea (4.7%),Headache (4.4%),Back pain (3.2%),Insomnia (2.4%),Decreased appetite (2.1%),Dizziness (2.1%) 1... View More
Erythromycin, ketoconazole, fluvoxamine, enoxacin, cimetidine; rifampicin, phenobarb, carbamazepine, phenytoin, theophylline, OC.
Alternative brand for Milast-A
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More