Amulet Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Additional OffersShow all
It is unsafe to consume alcohol with Coxetori.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
Coxetori may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the developin... View More
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
Information regarding the use of Coxetori during breastfeeding is not available. Please consult your doctor.
Coxetori may decrease alertness, affect your vision or make you feel sleepy and dizzy. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
Coxetori should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Coxetori may be needed. Please consult your doctor. Use of Coxe... View More
Coxetori should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Coxetori may be needed. Please consult your doctor. Use of Coxet... View More
Coxetori is a pain relieving medicine. It is used for relieving moderate pain and swelling of joints associated with different forms of gout and arthrit... View More
Uses of Coxetori
- Pain relief
Side effects of Coxetori
- Stomach pain
How to use Coxetori
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Coxetori may be taken with... View More
How Coxetori works
Coxetori is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) called COX-2 inhibitors. It works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that... View More
- Coxetori helps relieve pain and inflammation.
- It may cause fewer stomach problems as compared to other NSAIDs like Ibuprofen or Naproxen.
- It may cause dizziness and fatigue. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Do not consume alcohol while on treatment with this medicine as it may cause excessive drowsiness.
- Regularly monitor your blood pressure while taking this medicine, particularly in the first two weeks after starting treatment.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of stomach ulcers, heart diseases, high blood pressure, and liver or kidney disease.
- During long-term treatment, your doctor may want to take regular blood tests to monitor your liver function.
- Do not take Coxetori if you are pregnant, planning to conceive, or breastfeeding.
Rheumatoid arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Gout
May be taken with or without food.
Oral Osteoarthritis Adult: 30 mg once daily, increased to 60 mg once daily if needed. Ankylosing spondylitis; Rheumatoid arthritis Adult: 90 mg on... View More
Child: <16 yr Contraindicated.
Inflammatory bowel disease, severe congestive heart failure, active peptic ulceration, cerebrovascular disease, CrCL <30 ml/min; lactation. Children and... View More
Mode of Action
Etoricoxib is a selective cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) inhibitor primarily responsible to reduce mediators of pain and inflammation. Its action is due to in... View More
Allergic disorders, coagulation defects; history of cardiac failure, left ventricular dysfunction, hypertension, or in patients with oedema due to other... View More
GI disorders; ischemic cardiac events; hypersensitivity reactions, headache, dizziness, nervousness, depression, drowsiness, insomnia, vertigo, tinnitus... View More
May increase INR w/ oral anticoagulants. May decrease effects of ACE inhibitors, angiotensin II antagonist and diuretics. May increase lithium plasma co... View More
Alternative brand for Coxetori
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More