Glyset Vita Penset100IU/ml
Incepta Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Additional OffersShow all
It is unsafe to consume alcohol with Glyset Vita Penset.
Glyset Vita Penset is generally considered safe to use during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effects to the developing baby; how... View More
Glyset Vita Penset is safe to use during breastfeeding. Human studies suggest that the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in a significant amount an... View More
Your ability to drive may be affected if your blood sugar is too low or too high. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
Glyset Vita Penset should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Glyset Vita Penset may be needed. Please consult your... View More
Glyset Vita Penset should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Glyset Vita Penset may be needed. Please consult your ... View More
Glyset Vita Penset is used for the treatment of blood sugar control in people with type 1 and type 2 diabetes mellitus. It is a fast-acting type of insu... View More
Uses of Glyset Vita Penset
- Diabetes mellitus (Type 1 & Type 2)
Side effects of Glyset Vita Penset
- Hypoglycemia (low blood glucose level)
- Lipodystrophy (skin thickening or pits at the injection site)
- Injection site allergic reaction
How to use Glyset Vita Penset
Your doctor or nurse will guide you how to use this medicine.
How Glyset Vita Penset works
Glyset Vita Penset is fast-acting insulin. It starts working within 10-20 minutes after injection. It works like your body's natural insulin. Insulin fa... View More
What if you forget to take Glyset Vita Penset?
If you have missed a dose of Glyset Vita Penset, your blood sugar level may become too high (hyperglycemia). Check your blood sugar and then take the ne... View More
- Take it 15 minutes before a meal or within 20 minutes after starting a meal.
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level) is a common side effect. Monitor your blood sugar level regularly.
- Always carry some sugary food or fruit juice with you in case you experience hypoglycemia symptoms such as cold sweats, cool pale skin, tremors, weaknes... View More
- Injection below the skin of the abdomen results in faster absorption than other injection sites.
- Injection sites must be rotated to prevent hard lumps from developing at one site.
- Opened vials/cartridges stay good at room temperature for up to 4 weeks, while unopened vials must be placed in the refrigerator (2°C–8°C).
- Do not use it if the preparation is no longer clear and colorless or if it contains particles.
SC injection Should be taken with food. Administer immediately within 5-10 minutes before a meal. When administered by SC injection, insulin aspart s... View More
Subcutaneous Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus Improvement of glycemic control in adults and children with diabetes mellitus May administer 0.2-0.6 unit/kg/da... View More
Subcutaneous Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus Improvement of glycemic control in adults and children with diabetes mellitus >2 years: May require 0.8-1.2 uni... View More
Renal impairment: Dose adjustments may be needed.
Hypoglycaemia. Hypersensitivity to any of the components.
Mode of Action
Insulin aspart, a rapid-acting analog of human insulin, lowers blood glucose levels; it regulates carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism by inhibiting... View More
Pregnancy (insulin requirements tend to fall during the 1st trimester, increase during the 2nd and 3rd) and lactation. Caution with decreased insulin re... View More
Allergic reactions. Injection site reaction, lipodystrophy, pruritus, rash, lipoatrophy, hypokalaemia, blurred vision. Hypoglycaemia, insulin resistance... View More
Effects may be increased by: oral antidiabetic agents, ACE inhibitors, disopyramide, fibrates, fluoxetine, MAOIs, propoxyphene, salicylates, somatostati... View More
Alternative brand for Glyset Vita Penset
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More