Julphar Bangladesh Ltd.
Additional OffersShow all
It is unsafe to consume alcohol with Dialozin.
Dialozin may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the developin... View More
Information regarding the use of Dialozin during breastfeeding is not available. Please consult your doctor.
Your ability to drive may be affected if your blood sugar is too low or too high. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
Dialozin is probably unsafe to use in patients with kidney disease and should be avoided. Please consult your doctor.
Dialozin should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Dialozin may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Dialozin is used alone or in combination with other medicines to treat type 2 diabetes mellitus. It helps control the high blood sugar levels seen in di... View More
Uses of Dialozin
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Side effects of Dialozin
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Genital fungal infection
- Increased thirst
- Urinary tract infection
How to use Dialozin
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Dialozin may be taken with... View More
How Dialozin works
Dialozin is an antidiabetic medication. It works by removing excess sugar from your body through urine.
What if you forget to take Dialozin?
If you miss a dose of Dialozin, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your ... View More
- Dialozin is used alone or together with other diabetes medicines to control blood sugar and avoid long-term complications.
- It may cause your body to lose too much fluid (dehydration) or you may urinate more often. Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated.
- It may cause hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level) when used with other antidiabetic medicines, alcohol or if you delay or miss a meal.
- Always carry some sugary food or fruit juice with you in case you experience hypoglycemia symptoms such as cold sweats, cool pale skin, tremor and anxie... View More
- It can cause genital fungal and/or urinary tract infections (UTIs) in both females and males, so practice good hygiene.
- Monitor your blood sugar regularly while taking this medicine.
- Inform your doctor immediately if you experience constant dizziness, joint pain, cold-like symptoms or unexplained nausea/vomiting.
Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Diabetes Mellitus Type 2 Selective sodium-glucose transporter-2 (SGLT2) inhibitor indicated as an adjunct to diet and exercise to improve glycemic cont... View More
Renal impairment eGFR ?60 mL/min/1.73 m²: No dosage adjustment required eGFR <60 mL/min/1.73 m²: Do not initiate Not recommended with eGFR that decli... View More
Hypersensitivity to dapagliflozin propanediol or to any of the excipients. Moderate to severe renal impairment; end-stage renal disease; active bladder ... View More
Mode of Action
Dapagliflozin is a highly potent, selective, and reversible inhibitor of sodium-glucose cotransporter 2 (SGLT2) that improves glycemic control in patien... View More
CV disease; history of hypotension. Monitor vol status & electrolytes. UTI. Childn. Elderly. Lactation: Unknown whether distributed in human breast m... View More
>10% Renal impairment 1-10% Female genital mycotic infections (6.9-8.4%),Urinary tract infection (4.3-5.7%),Increased urination (2.9-3.8%),Male gen... View More
Pregnancy Category Note
Pregnancy Based on animal data showing adverse renal effects drug is not recommended during second and third trimesters of pregnancy Limited data in... View More
Hypoglycemia may occur w/ concomitant use w/ insulin & insulin secretagogues eg sulfonylureas. Decrease in Cmax & AUC w/ rifampin. Increase in Cmax & AU... View More
Alternative brand for Dialozin
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More