Asiatic Laboratories Ltd.
Additional OffersShow all
It is unsafe to consume alcohol with Fendex.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
Fendex may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the developing ... View More
SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
Fendex is safe to use during breastfeeding. Human studies suggest that the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in a significant amount and is not har... View More
Fendex may decrease alertness, affect your vision or make you feel sleepy and dizzy. Do not drive if these symptoms occur.
Fendex should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Fendex may be needed. Please consult your doctor. Regular monitor... View More
Fendex should be used with caution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Fendex may be needed. Please consult your doctor. Use of Fendex is... View More
Fendex is a pain relieving medicine. It is used for symptomatic treatment of pain and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis, pain during menstruat... View More
Uses of Fendex
- Pain relief
Side effects of Fendex
- Stomach pain
How to use Fendex
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Fendex is to be taken with... View More
How Fendex works
Fendex is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause fever, pain and inf... View More
- You have been prescribed Fendex to relieve pain and inflammation.
- Take it with food or milk to prevent upset stomach.
- Take it as per the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Long term use may lead to serious complications such as stomach bleeding and kidney prob... View More
- Do not take indigestion remedies (antacids) within two hours of taking Fendex.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Fendex as it can increase your risk of stomach problems.
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of heart disease or stroke.
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your kidney function, liver function and levels of blood components if you are taking this medicine for long-term trea... View More
Osteoarthritis, Pain, Fever, Pericarditis, Dysmenorrhea, Rheumatic disorders, Patent ductus arteriosus
Oral Pain and inflammation associated with musculoskeletal and joint disorders ; Dysmenorrhoea Adult: 600-900 mg daily in 2-3 divided doses. May incre... View More
Renal impairment: Dose reduction is recommended.
Hypersensitivity to aspirin or NSAIDs; active or suspected GI ulcer or history of recurrent GI ulcer; GI bleeding or other active bleedings or bleeding ... View More
Mode of Action
Dexibuprofen is a NSAID. It acts by inhibition of cyclo-oxygenase, which is involved in prostaglandin synthesis.
History of bronchial asthma; renal or hepatic disorders; bleeding disorders; CV disease; elderly; lactation.
GI bleeding, heartburn, epigastric pain; dyspepsia, peptic ulcer; nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea; jaundice, hepatitis; rash; thrombocytopaenia; visual dist... View More
Avoid concomitant use with anticoagulants, other NSAIDs and salicylates. Increases risk of methotrexate and lithium toxicity.
Alternative brand for Fendex
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not... View More